Christopher Horton aka Dr. Rankwell releases his brand new book Simple SEO For Website Newbies and it’s available right now on Amazon to download and read on your Kindle or mobile devices. Simple SEO is a hand held journey through search engine optimization strategies that is designed to be easy to digest and understand for non-technical folks.
It’s filled with great tips and tricks to make your life easier and to make SEO easier to understand. In this awesome book, you’ll learn the main components of what you need to know in SEO including;
- What exactly is SEO?
- How do search engine crawlers work and what are they looking for?
- How to properly manage your online reputation.
- Good ways to analyze what your competitors are doing.
- The best way to do keyword research.
- Good SEO tools to utilize.
- What’s latent semantics?
- How to manage your content not just by quantity, but also quality.
- Why formatting matters.
- Link building strategies.
- How to properly use ALT tags.
- How to efficiently and wisely use images to your advantage.
- Learn all about title tags.
- Learn how not to overuse keywords and avoid stuffing.
- How paid search can help you during the process.
- Learn about things to avoid like thin content, doorway pages, orphaned pages, bottlenecks, and more.
- Amazing SEO tools already at your disposal that you can use right now.
- The impact of social networking and social bookmarking and how to use them properly.
- ALL OF THIS AND SO MUCH MORE!
And it’s all explained in simple easy to understand language that was designed for people who are completely non-technical.
Pick up your copy now on Amazon.com to snag a copy for your Kindle or provide your email address below and we’ll send you a free PDF copy to your Inbox!
Get a FREE PDF copy in your Inbox now, by supplying your email below!
Would love to read the book, but really need our help to shortcut the findings?
Call us today at 9-123-SEO-SEM | (912) 736-6736 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org