- Google Webmaster Tools (http://www.google.com/webmaster)
Gives you front row seats to most of your website problems
- Google Analytics (www.google.com/analytics)
Lets you see everything about your traffic (where it’s coming from, what it’s doing, what’s working and what’s not, and so much more.)
- Moz (www.moz.com)
Great set of tools to help you tweak out your SEO, along with competitive analysis tools, keyword tracking weekly and monthly reporting and more.
- Screaming frog (www.screamingfrog.com)
A very technical program that scours your website for errors, shows you where problems exists, what pages have missing elements and much more.
- You Get Signal (www.yougetsignal.com)
Great collection of tools including a reverse IP lookup which you better check.
- Onlywire (www.onywire.com)
Submits your new blog posts, releases, mentions out to social bookmarking sites with one click
- Yext (www.yext.com)
Submits your business info (hours, address, phone, etc.), out to all major directories
- Faststone (www.faststone.org)
Batch resizes all of your images and can also watermark and add text.
- Google Alerts (www.google.com/alerts) and
Both track your business mentions on the web and will alert you when you’re mentioned anywhere
- SEOBook (www.seobook.com)
Dozens of great SEO tools and plugins to use and most of which are free.